Tuesday 29 August 2017

Digi Junk Journal sneak peak and some collage art journal spread

Hello and welcome.

What's more fun and relaxing than sitting down in the room or by the kitchen table and just painting, cutting, gluing, spraying etc? 

Answer: Nothing 😊 
This is something everyone should have done. At least once in a while. It's not hard either, it's just to go with the flow. 

I have spent a lot of time in my room lately and have very many big and small projects on the go. Today I will show you one of them. You can call it a sneak peak. I will come back and show the finished result, with a flip thru when the book is all done. I hope you will come back then also.




And here is another project. Not so big, but fun. It is in my small Dylusions art journal. Painted and stenciled background and collage/printables on the top.
Very fun, and I am very satisfied with the result.





Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful and creative day!

Hugs, Anita
💗

1 comment:

  1. Your book is looking amazing Anita, so much to take in. I know exactly what you mean when you have a project on the go for sometime. I look forward to popping back and seeing more.
    Hugs & Best Wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥