Friday 10 March 2017

Dina Wakley's Media Journal

Hello and welcome,
I finally have the new Media Journal from Dina Wakley and it is just awesome! I love it!
Inside  the book there is burlap, canvas, watercolor paper and kraft paper. I'm in loooove ♥

So I had to try it out with Dina Wakley's paint and stamp, and here is the result:

This I made on the watercolorpaper.

Here are some close ups of details:








I have to play more! This is very very addictive! LoL

I will soon come back! Take care.

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anita, first I just LOVE this and journal pages always look so personal and great, secondly, thank you so much for your comments on my work. I do lack confidence but you have helped me overcome that and I thank you.xxxx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥