Thursday 30 March 2017

A London tag with a Travel Doll

Hello and welcome sunshine!

I love to travel and I love to travel to London. I've traveled and stayed in London several times. And when the spring is here I want to travel again. Spring is a new begining a new adventure
Anyhow, I've thinking a lot of London lately and my thoughts make me make this tag:


These paper dolls of Tim Holtz is SO adorable isn't they? In the background you can see I've used Distress Oxide, which is my new favorite and stamps from Rubber Dance. I love this tag!

London I love you!  Keep calm and carry on :-)

I will soon come back. Take care!

Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, I love your style too!!! I think we have the same!!
    This tag is wonderful! Have a nice week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, Anita! I also love the new Oxide inks - and I love London!!! Thank you for using our travel themed stamps ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anita!
    This tag is wonderful! Not only is the background gorgeous, but your assemblage on it is fab! Thanks for sharing!
    hugs,Jackie

    ps Thanks so much for visiting and leaving such a lovely comment on my blog! You made my day! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥